Training for the World Cup in Czechia is here to help the teams to get familiar with our specific terrain. Through relevance towards fairness. We will provide relevant maps, competitions and also accommodation and logistic hints. Feel free to contact us anytime you need.
We offer multiple maps to set your own courses as well as 4 forest courses and 3 sprint courses on those maps. The courses in the forest will be with red-white ribbons (ribbons will be set in the week before World cup). For more info contact us at email@example.com
Basic rules to follow:
- Almost all relevant training terrains are in nature protected areas. Therefore, all training activities shall be coordinated with the organizers. Don’t run sessions without previous e-mail confirmation. Please do respect this basic condition of our cooperation with nature preserve authorities.
- In all training areas it is strictly forbidden to use DOBB SHOES OR SPIKE SHOES.
- Don´t do NIGHT ORIENTEERING – might cause us big troubles.
- Don´t leave any MARKING at controls any longer than necessary – please leave your courses clean when traveling home!
- (!) Never DRIVE THROUGH THE FOREST by car outside public roads. According to the Czech law a special permission is needed when driving on forest roads.
- PARK your cars at the recommended spots displayed on the training maps. Help us maintain fragile relations with forest owners, local citizens and authorities.
- 30 people is the MAXIMUM NUMBER of participants of a single training session.
Areas and trainings – Forest maps:
- F1 Karolína (sample)
- F2 Selská rokle (sample)
- F3 Kost (sample)
- F4 Valdštejn (sample)
- F5 Pruský kámen (sample)
- F6 Ptačí Důl (sample)
- F7 Husa (sample)(only available from 28th July to 4th August)
- F8 Slavíček (sample)(only available from 31st July to 4th August)
- Middle 4,4 km/275 – F2 – course by Radek Novotný – ribbons set in the forest
- Middle 4,5 km/325 – F7 – course by Thierry Gueorgiou – ribbons set in the forest
- Long 4,0 km/250 – F7 – course by Thierry Gueorgiou – ribbons set in the forest
- Long 6,0 km/470 – F8 – course by Anders Nordberg – small control flags will be set on 30th July
Areas and trainings – Sprint maps (maps were updated in June 2023):
- Sprint 3,5 km – S1 – course by Adam Hájek – no ribbons/flags on controls
- Sprint 3,6 km – S2 – course by Daniel Wolf – no ribbons/flags on controls
- Sprint W 3,4 km / M 3,9 km – S4 – course by Daniel Wolf – no ribbons/flags on controls
Updated: 26th July 2023.
- forest sessions: 3 EUR/person + 30 EUR/OCAD file
- sprint sessions: 2 EUR/person + 20 EUR/OCAD file
- printed map 2 EUR
- all 7 preset courses will be printed and available at the event office for 5 EUR/forest map or 4 EUR/sprint map
The maps can be collected at the event office on July 31st 12:00 the earliest. If you need the maps earlier, you will have to print them by yourself.
Invoices will be issued after training camps.
Competitions in relevant terrains: