Training for the World Cup in Czechia is here to help the teams to get familiar with our specific terrain. Through relevance towards fairness. We will provide relevant maps, competitions and also accommodation and logistic hints. Feel free to contact us anytime you need.
Basic rules to follow:
- Almost all relevant training terrains are in nature protected areas. Therefore, all training activities shall be coordinated with the organizers. Don’t run sessions without previous e-mail confirmation. Please do respect this basic condition of our cooperation with nature preserve authorities.
- In all training areas it is strictly forbidden to use DOBB SHOES OR SPIKE SHOES.
- Don´t do NIGHT ORIENTEERING – might cause us big troubles.
- Don´t leave any MARKING at controls any longer than necessary – please leave your courses clean when traveling home!
- (!) Never DRIVE THROUGH THE FOREST by car outside public roads. According to the Czech law a special permission is needed when driving on forest roads.
- PARK your cars at the recommended spots displayed on the training maps. Help us maintain fragile relations with forest owners, local citizens and authorities.
- 30 people is the MAXIMUM NUMBER of participants of a single training session.
- F1 Karolína (sample)
- F2 Selská rokle (sample)
- F3 Kost (sample)
- F4 Valdštejn (sample)
- F5 Pruský kámen (sample)
- F6 Ptačí Důl (sample)
More areas will be provided during spring and summer 2023. Updated: 10 February 2023.
- forest sessions: 3 EUR/person + 30 EUR/OCAD file
- sprint sessions: 2 EUR/person + 20 EUR/OCAD file
- printed map 2 EUR
Invoices will be issued after training camps.
Competitions in relevant terrains:
- 7-9 April 2023 Prague Easter
- 26-30 July 2023 Bohemia 5 days